i) The person selling the registration mark shall hereafter be known as ‘the Donor’.
ii) The vehicle registration mark referred to on the front of the agreement shall hereafter be known as ‘the Registration Mark’.
1. New Reg Limited shall advertise and handle the entire transfer legalities and all paperwork involved in the transfer FREE OF CHARGE, provided the donor complies with his/her obligations as set out in these terms and conditions
2. The donor may cancel this agreement at any time giving 7 days’ notice in writing using any of the following methods:
By recorded delivery to: New Reg, PO Box 911, Longton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 5PS.
By email to email@example.com.
By fax communication to 01772 566401.
Cancellations must be made prior to New Reg finding a buyer for the registration mark.
3. Payment. We consider the price given to be an accurate market valuation, however, on receipt of the quotation, you may increase or reduce the price indicated and initial the amendment if you disagree with the amount shown. Subject to market conditions New Reg may contact you to discuss close offers made by a third party if appropriate. Payment shall be made in full after the transfer procedure has been completed and all documents have been acquired from DVLA. Completion is indicated by notification to New Reg of the replacement mark for the donor vehicle. Payment will be made upon receipt of a copy (by fax or post) of your new V5C (Log Book). Where the mark is held on a certificate, payment will be made when the registration mark has been assigned to the recipient vehicle and proof of the same has been acquired from DVLA.
4. The donor vehicle must be :
1. registered with DVLA
2. taxed or have a SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification) in place within the last 5 years
3. available for inspection
5. It is the responsibility of the donor to inform New Reg in writing if the registration mark is no longer available for sale. The donor must make it known if he/she wishes to withdraw the registration mark from sale, or if the vehicle or the registration mark is sold or stolen before it is sold by New Reg (see 2 for cancellation options).
6. The agreement is deemed to be entered into at New Reg’s premises.
7. Outright Cash purchases. New Reg may consider an outright cash purchase for the registration mark. Usually the outright purchase price is less than the price agreed for an agency-based sale. To discuss accurate outright purchase information please telephone 01772 566444.
8. Disclaimer. New Reg will not accept liability for any losses incurred by the donor arising from delays caused by the slow arrival of documents from the buyer or the failure of the buyer to conclude the transaction.
9. You Must Check whether the registration document states that the registration mark is non-transferable. If it does, then the registration mark cannot be transferred or retained. Subsequently the registration mark does not comply with these terms and conditions.
10. Please also ensure that the conditions for the transfer and retention schemes can be complied with.
11. Registration document(s) showing the changed registration mark(s) will be sent out from the DVLA to the keeper(s).
12. IMPORTANT: DO NOT dispose of the vehicle until the application has been fully completed and you have received the amended registration document(s). If you dispose of the vehicle too soon, you may lose entitlement to the registration mark.
13. If the donor fails to comply with these terms and conditions it is understood that he/she shall be liable for New Reg charges which shall be 15% of the agreed sale value or £125.00 plus VAT, whichever is the greater amount.